3M Cloud Library eBooks
Login for this service will always be:
- Library ID: your Kansas Library Card number
- Library PIN/Password: your birthdate, in MMDDYYYY format (example: if your birthday was September 18, 1982, you would input 09/18/1982 or 09181982, slashes are optional)
Kansas Library Cards can be issued by your local public or school library.
How to Use, in a nutshell:
- Download the 3M Cloud Library software (or mobile app).
- Log in to the software.
- Browse or search for a book to check out inside the software (or on the website).
- Read the book inside the software (or transfer to an ereader from the computer).
Instructions and Software Download
Looking to buy a new device this holiday season? See our devices page for notes on what tablets & ereaders are compatible, and what you should consider if the device is a gift.
Request a Book
Wish we had a certain book in the digital collection? Click above.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the most popular: