3M Cloud Library eBooks
- Download the software or mobile app (instructions & links at center).
- Log in to the software with a Kansas Library Card.
- ID/Username = card number
- Password = birthdate in MMDDYYYY format
- Browse or search for a book to check out in the software/app.
- Use the book inside the software/app.
Kansas Library Cards are separate from your local library card. Get one at any school or public library.
Request a Book
Wish we had a certain book in the digital collection? Click above.
Instructions and Software Download
2/14/14--minor updates for computer software & Android mobile app.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the most popular:
- How many books can I check out at a time?
- New Nook: "user not activated" on the first book I put on it!
- Kindle owners message.
- Nook Color - some reports of the mobile app not working properly. Until 3M resolves this, please transfer from the computer to the Nook.