Go to the Kansas Library Card page and log in with:
- your Kansas Library Card number
- your birthdate, in MMDDYYYY format (example: if your birthday was September 18, 1982, you would input 09/18/1982.)
Kansas Library Cards can be issued by any local public or school library.
How to Use, in a nutshell:
- Download the software or app needed for your computer or device.
- Authenticate the software or app with an Adobe ID.
- Access your Freading account through the Kansas Library Card site.
- Use your weekly allotted tokens to check out books.
- Read the book inside the software/app (or transfer to an ereader from the computer).
- Text: About Tokens, Logging in, Checking Out Books
- Video: Website Overview & Tokens
- Video: Finding a Book
Instructions and Software Downloads
Mobile app users--need larger font sizes, or wish you could customize colors or fonts for your ebooks? Use the BlueFire Reader app to read your Freading books instead! Notes on the BlueFire Reader have been added to both mobile instructions pages.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the most popular: