Help & Frequently Asked Questions
- About Tokens & Loans
- I'm out of tokens, can I place a book on hold?
- What computers & devices are compatible?
- What is the difference between EPUB and PDF books?
- Do books expire on my ereader?
- I do not see my favorite author here, why?
- Kindle owner message.
Staff can assist you with getting started, help solve problems, or answer your general questions. We will usually need to know:
- Which service do you use--OneClick audiobooks, 3M ebooks, or Freading ebooks?
- How do you use it?
- computer - Windows or Mac
- mobile app - Android or Apple
- device you transfer to (if applicable)
- I do not remember how to log in.
- Error message: my login is wrong.
- Error message: I have passed my Adobe authorization limit.
- Checked a book out on my computer but meant to use it on the mobile.
On Computer Help
- My ADE must be an older version--how do I update it?
- Adobe ID & authorization problems.
- During download, the book tries to open in a program other than Adobe Digital Editions.
- How to delete an expired book from Adobe Digital Editions.
Mobile Device Help
- Lost my app store login, so I can't download the Freading app!
- My app is frozen, glitching, or blank.
- Left my connection zone (wifi, 3G) and my book does not open.
- Digital Rights Management or Adobe ID authorization problem.
- Android Option--I cannot download directly on my device, can I still use the books?
- Kindle Fire: how to install the app.
Help for Your Device
- I have transferred the book and can't find it on the ereader.
- How do I delete a book from my ereader when I am finished?
- Book cannot be opened / is expired.
- Learn about your device!