Register for OneClickdigital
Please register for an account to prove your Kansas residency to OneClickdigital. After registration, you do not have to go through the Kansas Library Card (or through your local library's website) to access OneClickdigital again. The username & password you create during this process will allow access to the OneClick website and software for all future uses.
Alternatives to Kansas Library Card: Some libraries allow you to use your local library card to create a OneClickdigital account. List at right, in the gray box. If you need assistance accessing a library's create account area, please call that local library. The State Library does not have the ability to edit the local library website and cannot renew your local library card. Then, pick up with the instructions below at step #3!
Register through the Kansas Library Card
Video of Registration Process --this shows before the Kansas Library Card page was reorganized--the link is now in the center column of the new design. All other points remain the same.
- Go to the Kansas Library Card portal and log in (this link will open in a separate window, so you can register without losing these instructions).
- Choose the "OneClickdigital Audiobooks Registration" link -- this is in the tan highlight box in the center of the page.
- You are now taken to the "Create New Account" page on our OneClickdigital website. You have proved your Kansas residency to the system. Now we need to fill out the form!
- Library Information--this is blank for us. The location of "State Library of Kansas" has already been fixed to your account.
- Select your Operating System first. This is the small drop-down box.
- Mac Operating System-no other information necessary.
- Windows Operating System-you have a couple more questions to answer. Chose to use the OneClickdigital Media Manager, and what type of device you use.
- Intend to use Mobile App only-there is no selection here for you, just pick one so you may continue. It will not alter how the system allows your app to function.
- Personal information area:
- Provide your first and last names.
- Postal/Zip Code--it is very important to fill out this box properly! This generates a statistic on how many accounts are in each zip code, and helps your local library justify buying books for the statewide service.
- Provide a valid email address. Please realize that each email can only be used on one account, so your family members will need to use a different email on their separate OneClick accounts.
- Username--this is the only line that cannot be changed later, so make sure this is typed exactly the way you want it before you proceed! Notes:
- You may choose any username that has not already been used.
- Some people use their Kansas Library Card numbers.
- Any punctuation used will be permanent too.
- Not recommended: using spaces or capital letters in your username. Example: if your name is Joe Smith, and you want to use your name, try "joesmith" or "joe.smith."
- Passwords must be at least 7 letters long and contain both letters and numbers. Capitalization and punctuation is important here too--if you use a captial in your password that is the way it must be typed later also.
- Look over your information one more time, then click "Create Account" only once!
Install the Media Manager software (to your computer) or the OneClickdigital mobile app (to your Apple or Android device), then check out a book! Return to the OneClickdigital overview page for instructions on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.