Resources for Librarians
Promotional Materials/Training Documents
- Patron Pamphlet (updated 2/14/13) - trifold for you to distribute in your library. This is loaded as a PDF, and should be printed double-sided.
- Librarian Cheat Sheet (updated 2/6/13) - will help you keep straight on the audiobooks & ebooks.
- Last Kansas EZ Library Refresher presentation - powerpoint slides 4/11/13. Please feel free to copy any of this for your own presentations.
- eBooks for Kindle Help Flier
- OneClickdigital provided materials
Stastics for 2013--Excel Document. Overall stats for OneClickdigital, 3M Cloud Library, and Freading. Each has their own sheet in the excel document, please use the tabs at the bottom to select each platform. Updated around the first of the month.
Statistics Summary for 2012. PDF. A summary of total accounts, collection size, and circulation for the entire year for OneClickdigital and 3M Cloud Library.
OneClick Patrons by Zip Code
- data from Mar. 14, 2013 -- excel sheet of all zip codes, can count up your own areas.
- data from Dec. 6, 2012 -- excel sheet of all zip codes, can count up your own areas.
- data from June 4, 2012--Please note the legends--figures will have been altered based on population of the area.
Purchasing for Consortium
Kansas regional library systems, excepting South Central, can accept contributions and order audiobooks and ebooks for the consortium. Details and procedures will vary by system. The State Library will receive contributions from libraries without a system option. Contact your regional library system or the State Library for more information.
If your library is interested in helping purchase directly (you would select materials and be billed directly), please contact Lianne Flax with any questions.
SCKLS is offering matching/reimbursement grants during 2011 and 2012 for digital audiobook or ebook purchases made by member public, school district, academic or special libraries. Full information here. The State Library can provide the necessary documentation for orders placed on the consortium if you are interested in applying for this grant.
Platform Beta Progress Archive