eLending Resources for Librarians
Questions about anything on this page: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to Digital Books pages
Want to link to our digital books pages from your website? Here's the best ones to use.
Main Digital Books page: http://kslib.info/digitalbooks
Specific Page of a platform:
- OneClickdigital: http://kslib.info/oneclick
- 3M Cloud Library: http://kslib.info/3m
- Freading: http://kslib.info/freading
- Enki: http://kslib.info/enki (not to be released to patrons until January)
- SLK notes page: http://kslib.info/tumblebooks
- Link straight to Tumblebooks: http://www.tumblebooks.com/library/auto_login.asp?U=kansas&P=libra
School Librarians: please note that our subscription is the public library subscription, and not meant for curriculum support.
Promotional & Training Materials
- Digital Books & Databases bookmark (updated 9/2/13) - prints 4 to a sheet. Brief notes & website for both digital books and statewide databases.
- Patron Pamphlet (updated 6/13/13) - trifold for you to distribute in your library. This is loaded as a PDF, and should be printed double-sided.
- TumbleBooks insert or bookmark (updated 6/13/13).
- Librarian Cheat Sheet (updated 9/26/13) - brief FAQs on OneClick, 3M, and Freading
- Presentation Slides -- Please feel free to copy these for your own presentations. Visit Past Webinars for the recordings of these presentations.
- Digital Books Refresher presentation - powerpoint slides 12/5/13 - more on device compatibility and upcoming Enki release.
- OneClickdigital Audiobooks presentation - powerpoint slides 6/6/13.
- 3M Cloud Library eBooks presentation - powerpoint slides 6/13/13.
- Freading eBooks presentation - powerpoint slides 6/20/13.
- TumbleBooks eBooks for Kids presentation - powerpoint slides 7/2/13.
- eBooks for Kindle Help Flier
Stastics for 2013--Excel Document. Overall stats for OneClickdigital, 3M Cloud Library, Freading, and TumbleBooks. Each has their own sheet in the excel document, please use the tabs at the bottom to select a platform. Updated around the beginning of each month.
Statistics Summary for 2012. PDF. A summary of total accounts, collection size, and circulation for the entire calendar year for OneClickdigital and 3M Cloud Library.
OneClickdigital Circulations by Zip Code
These sheets are sorted numerically by zip. You may have multiple lines, as some patrons are inputting zip + 4. The +4 was removed so the sheet would sort properly. If you are near the state border and issue library cards to patrons across the state line, please check for these adjacent zip codes and add them to your total. We have deleted any lines with non-zip information or other issues (some patrons have put a street address or 12345 in this field).
Purchasing for Consortium
Most regional library systems can accept contributions and order digital books for the consortium. Details and procedures will vary by system. The State Library will receive contributions from libraries without a system option. Contact your regional library system or the State Library for more information.
If your library is interested in helping purchase directly (select materials and be billed directly or sign up for a standing order plan), please contact Lianne Flax with any questions.
Digital Books Purchasing Links (for current purchasers)
Archive-Past Updates for Librarians
- Update 12/9/13