Register for OneClickdigital
Please register for an account to prove your Kansas residency before attempting to use the audiobooks service. Registration is only required once. You do not have to go through the Kansas Library Card (or through your local library's website) to access OneClickdigital again. You simply log in with the username & password you are about to create in the future. Full instructions for registration via the Kansas Library Card are below.
Some libraries allow you to use your local library card to create a OneClickdigital account. You may wish to check the list at the Alternate Registration page to see if this applies to you. Depending on your library, they may have provided us with a direct link to accessing their registration area or just their homepage. If you need assistance finding the registration area, please call your local library. After you have found this and logged in, pick up with the instructions at step #3!
Register through the Kansas Library Card
1. Go to the Kansas Library Card portal and log in (this link will open in a separate window, so you can register without losing these instructions).
2. The registration link is the second item in the list of online resources. Click the link.
3. You are now taken to the "Create New Account" page on our OneClickdigital website. You have proved your Kansas residency to the system. Now we need to fill out the form!
4. Library Information--the section below this has nothing to fill in-the location of State Library of Kansas has already been fixed to your account.
5. Select your Operating System first. This is the small drop-down box. Choose Mac or Windows as necessary for your computer.
Mac Operating System-no other information necessary
Windows Operating System--you have a couple more questions to answer. Chose to the OneClickdigital Media Manager unless your device is not on the list of devices compatible with Windows Media Manager. You must also let the system know what type of device you use.
6. Personal information area.
a. Provide your first and last names in the two boxes provided.
b. Postal/Zip Code--it is very important to fill out this box properly! Soon we will be able to receive statistics on how many users come from each zip code in Kansas. It will help your local library justify spending money (or more money) on buying audiobooks!
c. Provide a valid email address. Please realize that each email to only be used once, so your family members will need to use a different email on their OneClick account.
d. Username can be what you wish. Many people are choosing to use their Kansas Library Card numbers as their usernames, but you can select anything you want. Please remember that any spaces or capital letters you put in here will effect your username. This is the only option that you cannot change or update later, so make sure this is typed exactly the way you want it before you proceed!
e. Passwords must be at least 7 letters long and contain both letters and numbers. Capitalization is important here too--if you use a captial in your password that is the way it must be typed later also. Type it again to confirm your password.
7. You are done! Look over your information one more time, then "Create Account." At this time, if you chose to use OneClickdigital Media Manager you will be prompted to install it.
View more of our tutorials to learn more. We have a website tour video and pages on using your OneClickdigital Media Manager. Return to the main Kansas EZ Library page now.