Resources for Librarians
Updates for Librarians
- Update 9/14/12
- Update 8/24/12
- Update 7/20/12
- Update 6/11/12
- Update 5/10/12
- Update 4/6/12 - OneClick only
- Update 3/28/12 - 3M only
- Update 2/29/12 - OneClick only
- Update 2/3/12 - 3M only
- Consolidated Updates 09/30-12/22/11
- Bookmark (updated 04/12
- Table Tent (updated 04/12)
- eBooks for Kindle Help Flier (updated 7-19-12)
- Librarian Cheat Sheet (updated 9-6-12) - will help you keep straight on the audiobooks & ebooks.
- OneClickdigital provided materials
Transfer Permissions Approved (updated 12/22/11)
Vendor contracts (PDF Format):
- OneClick Digital Platform Order (signed)
- OneClick Digital License Agreement
- 3m Cloud Library Contract
OneClick Patrons by Zip Code Maps--data from June 4, 2012
Please note the legends--figures will have been altered based on population of the area.
Kansas regional library systems, excepting South Central, are developing plans to handle ordering and payment for downloadable audiobooks and ebooks on behalf of system libraries. Details and procedures will vary and are being worked out by the systems. The State Library will receive contributions from libraries without a system option. Contact your regional library system or the State Library for more information.
A Library wishing to contribute $1000 or more towards purchasing materials is able to sign up for a purchasing account. Contact Lianne Flax with any questions about this.
SCKLS is offering matching/reimbursement grants during 2011 and 2012 for digital audiobook or ebook purchases made by member public, school district, academic or special libraries. Full information here. The State Library can provide the necessary documentation for orders placed on the consortium if you are interested in applying for this grant.
Currently Purchasing Libraries Information