- General assistance - a good starting point for any question.
- Quick answers to questions such as facts, contact information, names and dates.
- Research consultation & support - librarians perform in-depth research on your topic.
- Instruction in use of library resources and services - learn how to navigate the library web page and utilize online resources.
When you contact us, you will communicate with a librarian immediately. The librarian will either handle your request or refer you to the proper staff.
You will receive a list of pertinent books, articles, videos, documents, and reports. If possible, items will also be sent to you directly. You may also receive information on authoritative web sites, as well contact information for experts and organizations.
The librarian will often suggest additional library services and searchable resources that support your information needs. They will provide instruction in using electronic resources and guidance on additional services.
- Phone: 785-296-3296
- Email: email@example.com
- Instant Message
- Text Message: 785-256-0733