2015 Title: Is Your Mama a Llama? by Deborah Guarino
This gentle, rhyming adventure story will appeal to babies and toddlers, as well as 3- to 5-year-old children. As Lloyd the llama searches for his mama, he asks his friends—various types of baby animals—whether their mamas are llamas. Children will delight in predicting the names of the mama animals based on the clues their babies give.
Majority of events were the week of November 15-21. Click the book cover art for photos from the events.
• Barb Bahm, Kansas Association of School Librarians, Tonganoxie School District
• Patty Collins, Central Kansas Library System
• Tracey DeShazo, Silver Lake Public Library
• Anne Harris, Wichita Public Library
• Angie Kemmerer, Early Steps to School Success
• Donna Knoell, Educational Consultant
• Stephanie Kramer, Norton Community Schools
• Marcy Melia, Goodland Public Library
• Beth Nichols, Growing Futures Early Education Center
• Vanessa North, Coffey County Library
• Janet Reynolds, La Cygne Library
• Melendra Sanders, North Central Kansas Libraries System
• Sam Sulsar, Child Care Aware of Kansas