The original item was published from May 19, 2016 3:50 PM to May 19, 2016 3:55 PM
Last night (late 5/18 or early 5/19) OneClickdigital pushed out updates on both their website and the Windows version of their Media Manager software.
- you may notice that the State Library logo is missing from the top bar of the website or in places you normally see it in software/apps. We've re-added our logo to our account, and it should start appearing soon.
For Windows Computer Users
- you will have a "required upgrade" note for your Media Manager software.
- Did the upgrade work, you were able to login & see your books, but the "browse for a title" button is broken? Here's the fix.
- Did the upgrade fail OR the software is not working after the update? Please do a clean reinstall of the software. Here is how to do this.
- The login screen has changed. This is what it looks like now. For Library Name, select State Library of Kansas!
We are still testing the new software version (as of 12pm, 5/19) and checking the website for any problems. If you need assistance please call the State Library at 800-432-3919 or email email@example.com