The original item was published from August 17, 2016 9:10 AM to August 17, 2016 2:21 PM
If your OneClick app is still not working, please clear your app's data. Uninstall/reinstall is no longer deleting data saved for the app.
Android Devices - many devices:
- Go to the Settings icon on your device (not for the OneClick app).
- Go into Applications or Apps (older devices this is "Manage Applications)."
- Choose the app that is not working from the list.
- Tap the "clear data" or "clear app data" button.
Android Devices - newest devices, on Marshmallow:
- Go into the Settings app for your device (not the OneClick app).
- Choose "Applications" then "Manage Applications."
- Choose OneClickdigital from the list, and then "Storage."
- Tap on the "clear data" option.
- Check that the permissions for the app to use the phone storage are ON. A couple of people have found these to be off.
This results in a fresh login, if you've lost your username & password do the reset form. The OneClick system will email your username & give you a link to create a new password.