The original item was published from August 31, 2016 12:17 PM to September 1, 2016 12:28 PM
iPads & iPhones running the newest versions of iOS (mostly 9.3.4 or .5) are having problems playing some, but not all, audiobooks through the OneClickdigital app. Devices still on an older version of iOS are not having this error.
OneClickdigital has found that the error is only occurring on one format of audiobook (Protected). They are working on an update to resolve the error.
If you would like to only check out Non-Protected books until the update arrives
, here's one way to search for a book in this format:
Have a book that isn't working, and you need to start listening now?
- Go to Search in your app, and select the "Advanced Search" option (under Browse/3 lines icon)
- Find "Digital Rights" and switch this to "Non-Protected." You may also set other fields at this time - we recommend setting "Availability" to "Available" and maybe selecting a Genre (mystery, romance, etc).
The listen online option will work in your Safari browser, but please realize that this option cannot save your place in the book. Always note where you left off to resume later.
Want to be notified when the iOS update to fix this is released?
- Go to http://statelibraryofks.oneclickdigital.com in your Safari browser. Sign in with your username & password.
- Tap on the Browse/3 lines icon. Select "My Titles."
- Your checkouts should show at the top. Tap the TITLE of the book you wish to play (not the cover art).
- Tap the "chapters" tab for the book, then the first track of the book.
to be added to the list.