The original item was published from June 27, 2017 10:45 AM to July 10, 2017 8:17 AM
|In an update last night, OneClickdigital was renamed to RBdigital. Find below:
-help notes for update problems.
-computer users: what changed?
-mobile app: what changed?
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be updating our instructions for RBdigital and making the name switch on our site as soon as possible.
Help Notes: Update Is Not Working?
1. Mobile app updated, but not showing your current checkouts or won't play them? The update didn't install correctly on your device. Please do the normal troubleshooting for your device:
2. Computer: Media Manager for Windows or Mac - if the update fails, reinstall the software:
3. Lost login - go to our new RBdigital site, click "sign in" and the "forgot password/username" link. Input your email address, and the system will send you an email that will allow you to reset your password. If you have had several failed logins your account may be locked, please wait 15 minutes before attempting to login after changing your password.
Computer & Listen Online Users: What Changed?
- Media Manager software, when updated, will show the new RBdigital logo on the desktop icon & in the software, instead of OneClickdigital.
- Website - has updated. All functions are still there, just moved a bit. See this video, main changes are:
- Search / magnifying glass button in upper right corner - this is how you access the simple search AND the advanced search now.
- Menu / 3-lines button in upper left corner - this is how to view your checkouts, holds, history, wishlist, and your profile (where you previously changed email, etc).
Listen Online users (ChromeBooks) - you may wish to update your bookmarks to the new RBdigital site. The old link will redirect through the summer, but best to do it now.
Mobile Apps: What Changed?
If you have the update, the background of the app is now black. The top bar should look like this and appear on every screen on the app, with the menu button at left and the search at right:
|Menu / 3-Lines Button
Tapping the menu button will pop open a red menu on the left side of the app. This contains:
- Audiobooks - another way to search/browse the collection, other than the search button.
-Books Lists - access your Checked Our materials to play, renew or return them; and view your Holds, Wishlist, and check out History directly inside the app.
-Your Profiles - this shows your logged in profile If your local library has Zinio (another RBdigital product), add your local library login here too, so you can toggle back & forth between your statewide audiobooks and your local library Zinio materials without needing another app.
-Settings - this is where the app is set to download over wifi only to save your phone's data. If you previously had allowed your app to download over data, you may need to reset this option.
|Search & Advanced Search
Tap the magnifying glass to see these options. The first time you use it, you may need to tap "audiobooks" to be able to see the search options.
Choose to do a simple search (title, author, keyword), browse by genre (subjects) with availability turned on (show only available books), or a combination.
|Playing Books: Menu->Checked Out
Books will have a small play button & download button (if not yet downloaded). If this is too small, tap the cover of the book to see the book's details screen (shown here). The details screen has a larger play button & also is the place you can return or renew a title.
Need help or have a question? email@example.com