View All Posts
Posted on January 10, 2018 at 12:02 PM by Brian Herder
Borrowing winning techniques from the business world, this book examines ways you can make library service more personalized, focused, and solutions-oriented for your patrons.
• Helps librarians build a happy and loyal patron base
• Offers practical advice and guidelines for implementing a transformative customer-service model
• Provides a big picture on customer service, allowing readers to rethink their approach
• Explains why administrators must release some control, allowing staff to use their own judgment and sometimes break with standard policies and procedures
• Empowers library staff and relieves administrators of burdens of bureaucracy and micro-management