Yes! On Demand: How to Create Winning, Customized Library Service (2017)
Kathy L. Middleton
Borrowing winning techniques from the business world, this book examines ways you can make library service more personalized, focused, and solutions-oriented for your patrons.
• Helps librarians build a happy and loyal patron base
• Offers practical advice and guidelines for implementing a transformative customer-service model
• Provides a big picture on customer service, allowing readers to rethink their approach
• Explains why administrators must release some control, allowing staff to use their own judgment and sometimes break with standard policies and procedures
• Empowers library staff and relieves administrators of burdens of bureaucracy and micro-management