Posted on February 27, 2018 at 11:31 AM by Michael Lang
Kansas Talking Books
If you or a loved one is experiencing physical or visual ailments that make reading regular print difficult, give us a call at 1-800-362-0699 (in-state) or 620-341-6280 to learn how we can help.
- Serving Kansans with visual & physical impairments since 1970
- A network library of the National Library Service for the Blind & Physically Handicapped (NLS)
- Provides access to materials in audio and braille formats
- A collection of 100,000 books and growing.
- Access to 100 Magazine Titles
- Free book & equipment delivery by U.S. Mail
- Download books on demand with BARD or listen on your phone/tablet with BARD Mobile
Reading is for all! Enroll and enjoy free, easy access to audio books, braille books and music scores