Parsons State Hospital and Training Center opened its doors as the State Hospital for Epileptics in 1903. In 1957, the Hospital was renamed Parsons State Hospital and Training Center and began providing programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
The Biennial Reports of the Hospital under its different names are now available online at the State Library's KGI Online Library. The record on KGI also includes links to other reports by the Hospital, among them the reports within the Kansas Biennial Reports (1960-1980).
KGI ONLINE LIBRARY SCANNED BIENNIAL REPORTS
Biennial Reports (1903/04-1957/58)
Reports within the Kansas Biennial Reports (1960-1980)
OTHER MATERIAL BY PSH&TC at KGI Online Library
PARSONS STATE HOSPITAL & TRAINING CENTER WEBSITE