Posted on May 24, 2018 at 12:20 PM by Michael Lang
Patrons of ALL ages are invited to "Tune "In" for the 2018 Summer Reading Program!
Sign up for summer reading by calling our office at 1-800-362-0699 or drop us an email at KTB@ks.gov
It’s that easy!
When we receive your call or email, we’ll send an information packet to you with everything you need to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Just for signing up, your name will be placed in a weekly drawing for a $10 gift card.
- One grand prize winner from each age group will win a $50 gift card at the end of the summer.
- To be entered in the grand prize drawing, simply send in your reading log where you kept track of the titles you read! A name will be randomly selected from those patrons who submit a reading log.
- Readers ages 13 and under will be entered in the children's program. Patrons 14 and older will participate in the adult’s program.
- We’ll have fun summer reading activities and book recommendations posted to our Facebook page throughout the summer.