OneClickdigital released a few fixes & updates to their site yesterday (3/31/15). Here's the two that are noticeable and affect regular users:
Listen Online Option Back
An option to play audiobooks from a web browser, had been taken down for upgrades but is now back. This option is used by people with ChromeBooks and other devices without a software or app option. To learn more, watch this short video
or read the text instructions
for Listen Online.
eAudio App Search Change
Previously, the quick Search and Genre (subject browse) through the mobile app's Search button only showed books available to checkout now. These areas now also show books with all copies checked out, so you may place holds here.
Want to do a search for available only books? Here's one way:
- In Search, click on Library Site. This pulls up the full site with all search functions.
- Choose Browse then Advanced Search.
- All Availability - Available
- All Genre - select a subject to narrow down to your preferred type of book.
- You will see all available books. Tap the "sort by" to the top left of the book covers to choose "date added." This puts the newest available books first.