You know you need to get the word out. But where do you start? How do you keep track of everything? Don’t work harder—work smarter.
The key is to stay organized and focused through solid project
management skills, and at the heart of it all lies an efficient
workflow. Goodman’s invaluable resource is here to smooth the way with
72 time-saving guides that will streamline your processes. Addressing
myriad marketing, publicity, and promotion activities, this book is
packed with tried and true best practices and useful tips on such topics
- efficiently reviewing and tracking task requests from colleagues around your organization;
- keeping people informed through project management tools and formal reporting;
- developing and sustaining a network of media contacts in the community who will publicize your events;
- crafting a consistent brand identity across the organization through language, logo, and colors;
- creating and maintaining a public calendar for content;
- designing mobile-friendly email messages and web pages;
- segmenting email campaigns for maximum impact and engagement;
- collecting user information while respecting privacy;
- employing simple surveys for quick and useful feedback; and
- handling complaints with grace.
With the help of Goodman’s step-by-step advice, you’ll be able
to establish and maintain marketing communication strategies and
workflows no matter your organization’s size.